Demand signal modules, digitally programmable or via potentiometer adjustable, and standard control modules
Digital demand signal module, alternatively with power output stage
- rapid traverse and creeping speed
- selectable velocities and pressure values
- flow curve adjustments
- ramp generation and analog signal monitoring
Freely configurable control module, alternatively with power output stage
- Rapid/creep speed controls
- recallable speed or pressure setpoints
- characteristic curve adjustments and signal range monitoring
- time-controlled motion sequences
- setpoint presets
- general control functions
This electronic module was developed as a universal control module. Its fast signal processing makes it ideal for hydraulic drive technology, but it can also be used universally in other industries and technologies.
The script-based programming is much easier to handle than a PLC programming language and allows typical requirements to be realised in the most compact way.
Further advantages are:
– Extremely fast processing in a 1 ms cycle
– Very simple structure of the commands, fast learning process
– Possibility of offline simulation of scripts even without hardware
– Closed loop control functions are possible, PI controller integrated
Demand signal module
- analog generating of demand values by digital inputs
Via four digital inputs, four by potentiometer adjustable demand values can be selected. For the supply of external potentiometers a reference voltage (10 V) is available. Another digital input allows switching the polarity of the output signal. Only one value can be active at the same time. If more than one input is activated, the highest priority is selected. If there is no input activated, an external voltage signal can be connected through to the output. This feature enables cascading of those modules.