This electronic module for position and pressure control is controllable via the Profinet/Profibus/EtherCAT interface and it can be integrated in the existing control system simply and quickly. Function blocs for the PLC S7 are available. The position controller was revised in order to fulfill special requirements. Best dynamics and highest position accuracy are the result of this development.
Technical Data: UHC-126-U
In addition to the standard positioning, the following options are implemented:
- Direct control, at any time the command position can be changed via fieldbus
- Rapid/creep speed for automatic drive of predefined profiles
- Drift compensation for a correct zero-point adjustment, controllable via fieldbus
- Accurate positioning to compensate positioning deviations caused by external forces
- Stroke dependent deceleration or NC control
- P or PT1 position controller, for stable and dynamic positioning
- Acceleration feedback for stabilization of critically controlled axes
- MR-Control function to linearize the hydraulic axis. An absolute linear behaviour, controlled by the robust MR function can be activated.
- Simplified and intuitive parameterization
Additionally, a PQ pressure control function can be activated (with or without position control). In PQ mode, typically both pressures will be measured to build the differential pressure.
- optimized PID controller
- a dynamic integrator can be activated to minimize pressure overshoots
- two switchable PID parameter sets
The interface to the PLC is a Profinet interface. In view of Industry 4.0, all command values and all feedback (process data) are available in the protocol. Parameterization of the module via the bus is also possible.