This electronic module for position and pressure control is controllable via the ProfiNet/EtherCAT interface and it can be integrated in the existing control system simply and quickly. Function blocs for the PLC S7 are available. The position controller was revised in order to fulfill special requirements. Best dynamics and highest position accuracy are the result of this development.
Technical Data: UHC-126-U-PFN, UHC-126-U-ETC
In addition to the standard positioning, the following options are implemented:
- Direct control, at any time the command position can be changed via fieldbus
- Rapid/creep speed for automatic drive of predefined profiles
- Drift compensation for a correct zero-point adjustment, controllable via fieldbus
- Accurate positioning to compensate positioning deviations caused by external forces
- Stroke dependent deceleration or NC control
- P or PT1 position controller, for stable and dynamic positioning
- Acceleration feedback for stabilization of critically controlled axes
- MR-Control function to linearize the hydraulic axis. An absolute linear behaviour, controlled by the robust MR function can be activated.
- Simplified and intuitive parameterization
Additionally, a PQ pressure control function can be activated (with or without position control). In PQ mode, typically both pressures will be measured to build the differential pressure.
- optimized PID controller
- a dynamic integrator can be activated to minimize pressure overshoots
- two switchable PID parameter sets
The interface to the PLC is a ProfiNet interface. In view of Industry 4.0, all command values and all feedback (process data) are available in the protocol. Parameterization of the module via the bus is also possible.
IO-Link, a universal and cost effective interfcase to control hydraulic valves (control valves and proportional valves).
Available! The IO LInk plug amplifier for proportional valves. The IO Link interface allows a seamless integration with the rest of your control solution and hences reduces to overall engineering effort to maintain various implementaion across the application. We will continue to expand the connectivity via IO Link. Next in line will be the amplifier version for control valves.
20 years after founding the W.E.St. Elektronik GmbH, Mr Ulrich Walter has decided to begin his well derserved retirement and to sell the company to new owners. This step has been very carefully prepared over the last months with the new owners, namely Thomas Helpenstein and the Swedex Holding GmbH. Based on that, we would also like to announce that Thomas Helpenstein will be named managing director of W.E.St. Elektronik GmbH, effective October 1st, 2019.
The Swedex Holding GmbH has established its market presence by the Swepro group for more than 30 years, as a specialized supplier of innovative and sophisticated pneumatic solutions including industrial tools and the broadest offering of air nozzles, complemented by electrostatic solutions. The Swepro group currently employees over 100 people in 13 countries globally.
Thomas Helpenstein has made his career in developing and marketing of industrial control device. He has held positions in engineering, product management and business management with global responsibility for a wide range of industrial components used for machinery automation and functional safety for machinery.
Affiliating with a solid corporate business offers a wide range of opportunities for collaboration and to leverage each other’s competencies and resources. With this and together with Thomas Helpenstein‘s broad experience we strongly believe that the W.E.St. Elektronik GmbH is very well prepared to foster our key competencies, evolve products and technologies and expand their distribution in future.
We will continue to focus on developing and expanding our offering of electronic control modules for hydraulic applications, especially complementing this offering by network based components to provide a contemporary solution for your hydraulic system with seamless integration with superior controls (PLC).
Customer loyalty and a close relationship has been and will be a key value for us. Therefore, the team and location of W.E.St. Elektronik GmbH will remain as is so that nothing changes for you! Please use the same contacts as usual and place your orders via email, fax or phone etc. as before.
Finally, we would like to thank Elke Walter and Ulrich Walter for the the last 20 years and wish all the best for their retirement!
Available NOW – Version 4.0 of the software configuration tool WPC-300 is available as Beta Release
WPC-300 has expanded its functionality by following features to ease and fasten implemenation and commissioning
- Instand indication of module name when connecting
- Simultaneous control and monitoring of Parameters, Remote Controls and Process Data in one view – No alternate switching between windows required
- Contemporary design based on Visual Studio WPF.
- English Qucik start guide will follow – Quick start in german: Quick_Start-WPC-300-V4-DE.pdf
You are welcome to share your feedback with us to continous improve the WPC-300 interface and functionality firstname.lastname@example.org
Yor W.E.St. Team
The new module offers the possibility of implementing simple and inexpensive hydraulic positioning drives. The HIGHLIGHT is the automatic start-up assistant that makes commissioning considerably easier, as all essential characteristics are automatically measured and set. In addition, extensions were integrated, especially for the control of process valves.
- much easier to start-up
- very robust behavior
- Residual speed
- ACA for automatic commissioning
Power Point with integrated videos!