The universal hydraulic controller with ProfiNet or EtherCAT interface
This electronic module for position and pressure control is controllable via the ProfiNet/EtherCAT interface and it can be integrated in the existing control system simply and quickly. Function blocs for the PLC S7 are available. The position controller was revised in order to fulfill special requirements. Best dynamics and highest position accuracy are the result of this development.
In addition to the standard positioning, the following options are implemented:
- Direct control, at any time the command position can be changed via fieldbus
- Rapid/creep speed for automatic drive of predefined profiles
- Drift compensation for a correct zero-point adjustment, controllable via fieldbus
- Accurate positioning to compensate positioning deviations caused by external forces
- Stroke dependent deceleration or NC control
- P or PT1 position controller, for stable and dynamic positioning
- Acceleration feedback for stabilization of critically controlled axes
- MR-Control function to linearize the hydraulic axis. An absolute linear behaviour, controlled by the robust MR function can be activated.
- Simplified and intuitive parameterization
- Optionally Ethernet/IP
Additionally, a PQ pressure control function can be activated (with or without position control). In PQ mode, typically both pressures will be measured to build the differential pressure.
- optimized PID controller
- a dynamic integrator can be activated to minimize pressure overshoots
- two switchable PID parameter sets
The interface to the PLC is a ProfiNet interface. In view of Industry 4.0, all command values and all feedback (process data) are available in the protocol. Parameterization of the module via the bus is also possible.
IO-Link, a universal and cost effective interfcase to control hydraulic valves (control valves and proportional valves).
Available! The IO LInk plug amplifier for proportional valves. The IO Link interface allows a seamless integration with the rest of your control solution and hences reduces to overall engineering effort to maintain various implementaion across the application. We will continue to expand the connectivity via IO Link. Next in line will be the amplifier version for control valves.
Available NOW – Version 4.0 of the software configuration tool WPC-300 is available as Beta Release
WPC-300 has expanded its functionality by following features to ease and fasten implemenation and commissioning
- Instand indication of module name when connecting
- Simultaneous control and monitoring of Parameters, Remote Controls and Process Data in one view – No alternate switching between windows required
- Contemporary design based on Visual Studio WPF.
- English Qucik start guide will follow – Quick start in german: Quick_Start-WPC-300-V4-DE.pdf
You are welcome to share your feedback with us to continous improve the WPC-300 interface and functionality firstname.lastname@example.org
Yor W.E.St. Team
of hydraulic axes
The new module offers the possibility of implementing simple and inexpensive hydraulic positioning drives. The HIGHLIGHT is the automatic start-up assistant that makes commissioning considerably easier, as all essential characteristics are automatically measured and set. In addition, extensions were integrated, especially for the control of process valves.
- much easier to start-up
- very robust behavior
- Residual speed
- ACA for automatic commissioning
Power Point with integrated videos!
Universal axis control
Power amplifiers for
with EtherCAT interface
For position controllers
and hydraulic axes