IO-Link, a universal and cost effective interface to control hydraulic valves (control valves and proportional valves).
Available! The IO LInk plug amplifier for proportional valves. The IO Link interface allows a seamless integration with the rest of your control solution and hences reduces to overall engineering effort to maintain various implementaion across the application. We will continue to expand the connectivity via IO Link. Next in line will be the amplifier version for control valves.
Available NOW – Version 4.0 of the software configuration tool WPC-300 is available as Beta Release
WPC-300 has expanded its functionality by following features to ease and fasten implemenation and commissioning
- Instand indication of module name when connecting
- Simultaneous control and monitoring of Parameters, Remote Controls and Process Data in one view – No alternate switching between windows required
- Contemporary design based on Visual Studio WPF.
- English Qucik start guide will follow – Quick start in german: Quick_Start-WPC-300-V4-DE.pdf
You are welcome to share your feedback with us to continous improve the WPC-300 interface and functionality firstname.lastname@example.org
Yor W.E.St. Team
of hydraulic axes
The new module offers the possibility of implementing simple and inexpensive hydraulic positioning drives. The HIGHLIGHT is the automatic start-up assistant that makes commissioning considerably easier, as all essential characteristics are automatically measured and set. In addition, extensions were integrated, especially for the control of process valves.
- much easier to start-up
- very robust behavior
- Residual speed
- ACA for automatic commissioning
Power Point with integrated videos!
Universal axis control
Power amplifiers for
with EtherCAT interface
For position controllers
and hydraulic axes